Terrace Waterproofing Chemical for Roof
We are leading manufacturer Waterproofing Chemicals for Terrace in India
We are highly engaged in offering a huge range of Waterproof Your Terrace with Terrace Waterproofing Chemicals service to our valuable clients. Our service helps in compelling and vibrant showcasing of the company attributes to the entire market. Our range of these waterproof coatings is widely used in newly constructing buildings such as shopping complexes, residential buildings. Our products are preferred for its fast and convenient, suitable back up functioning and also for its promptness and reliability.
Primary Use :
Perma Eazee Coat is used for water proofing all types of RCC surfaces such as roofs chanas, Terrace Waterproof Coat parapet all sand external walls. Asbestos element sheets roofs can also be waterproofed scrim using cloth at the junctions, overlaps and J – bolts as reinforcement
As a damp proof course applied under he first layer of bricks blocks in masonry works
· Eazee coats is applied directly from the can to Waterproof Coat in your Terrace
· Eazee cures Coat to give a permanently flexible and resilient surface resist to a wide range of temperatures
· No cleaning solvent required and can be washed off with water when it is still wet
· Single component and easily brush applied on Terrace
· Can be used on wet surfaces and during rainy season
· Mechanical damages to the membrane can easily be repaired spot application
· The membrane allows the concrete surface to breath
Directions For Use
1. Waterproofing normal concrete:
Clean the surface to remove all loose particles and any deleterious matter. Repair all cracks, honeycombs and blemishes from the concrete surface. Brush-apply Eazee Coat primer on the entire surface liberally. Primer is prepared by diluting one part by volume of Eazee Coat with one volume of water. When the primer coat is just dry apply the second coat running the brush perpendicular to the first coat.
2. On asbestos sheet roofing:
Provide scrim or fibre-glass fabric at J bolts and junction of sheets over one coat of bitu Coat and then brush apply Eazee Coat on the entire surface in two coats.
3. Damp proof course:
On the cleaned plinth apply two coats of Eazee Coat. The second coat is applied after about four hours of the first coat. When the second coat is still wet blind it with clean sharp sand to provide mechanical key.
For more information you can visit our website www.permaindia.biz